Monday 10 November 2008

Semi-Finished Bathroom!

Our bathroom project has been semi-finished for the past month or so. It has a working toilet and sink which is a blessing. The tub and shower still need to be tiled but everything will happen in due time! Here are some pictures of the semi-finished project.


The walls are two tone brown and the white stripe will be a tile chair rail which matches the shower tiles.The light fixture is a bronze color Here is the vanity top and faucet Up-close detail on the shower curtianNew bathroom!!!

The warm brown tones and really nice. And.....just so we don't forget...


...the door is still pink! Hopefully, not for long....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! Wow, is that door pink!:0 When you said pink I wasn't thinking THAT pink.

ReillyClan11 said...

That is looking really nice. That door is really pink. Hehe. But to tell the truth I had a whole bedroom in a just a little darker then that. :) I would not have that now but I did when I was 6 or 7. Haha
Samantha

Anonymous said...

It is sooooo CUTE!!:):)
I felt so sorry for you when you said you had a pink bathroom!!!

Blue-eyed lass said...

It is looking so great! Good job on the remodeling :) I love the brown...hehehe and I totally remember that pink door!!

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! Yes, it certianly is PINK! The whole room was that PINK with white tile with blue specks on the far wall. Completly not cute! I wish I had before pictures, but they started demolishing before I thought of that! :(

Melissa said...

Sarah...the door is still pink!!!! You better hurry and paint it soon!! I like the new blog look! I tagged you! Check out my latest post for info!

Sarah said...

Yes, I know it is still PINK!! Mom says it is a good reminder on how nice the bathroom looks now! I will post your tag in a while...

Stephen Bittner said...

Looks great. Kudos to everybody for a job well done.